- ex-Derbys, Lancs, Leics and England. Now a coach.
04 Oct: David Frith
- cricket writer, author, editor and avid memorabilia collector.
01 Nov: Pat Murphy
- longstanding BBC cricket + football journalist. Ghost author of many sports books.
06 Dec: David Steele
- all rounder, ex Beds, Derbys, Leics, Northants, England.
03 Jan: Annual Quiz
with Paddy, Ken and John.
07 Feb: Alan Fordham
- ex Northants. Now Cricket Operations Manager, responsible for the fixture list!
07 Mar: Derek Randall
- ex Notts and England, good batsman, outstanding fielder. 2 epic innings vs Australia.
04 Apr: Mick Newell
- ex Notts player, current Director of Cricket. England Selector since 2014.
02 May: AGMfollowed by Tim Jones>
- avid Worcs fan, chairman of WCCC Heritage Group, formed in 2002.
Guest Fee £5
|Please 'Contact Us' if you have any thoughts about the CCS or if you wish to advise us of things that may be of interest to CCS Members.|
|Many Congratulations to our Annual Quiz winners John Margetts, Roger Gibbons, Peter Jubb and Chris Coleman. Many thanks also to all who took part.|
|Membership Subs now reduced for the remainder of the 2107/18 Season to £15 (Adult), £27 (Joint), £8 (Student). More info from Malcolm Brown, Treasurer.|
|Online Ashes highlights will be available from 7:00pm each night after play. More info.|
|Generally Committee meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Please contact our Secretary Martin Renshaw if you would like anything to be put on the agenda for discussion.|
|We are delighted to announce that Cally Barlow was voted in as our President at the AGM on 03 May following in the footsteps of Peter West and Tom Graveney. We wish her every success.|
|Fancy a trip down memory lane? Why not browse through the photographic record of all our Speakers since 1984 which is available at Meetings near Paddy's library table.|
|Extra Specials: CCS Umbrellas (£12.50), CCS 'Tom Graveney in Conversation with Stephen Chalke' CDs (£7) and CCS ties (£5) are available for purchase. More Info.|
|Would you like to propose the Vote of Thanks at Speaker meetings with the opportunity of dining with the Speaker beforehand? If interested please contact Robin Andrews.|
|The Council of Cricket Societies' Calendar Page gives details of other Cricket Society events which you may like to attend.|
Copyright © 2006-2018 Cheltenham Cricket Society and CricketArchive