03 November 2021
Rev MALCOLM LORIMER
(Click on Speaker Name
to open Pen Portrait)
06 Oct: Dennis Amiss MBE
- ex Warwickshire and England and a former cricket administrator with both WCCC and the ECB.
03 Nov: Rev. Malcolm Lorimer (about Neville Cardus)
- chaplain of Lancashire, publisher of cricket books and a Neville Cardus advocate.
01 Dec: Vic Marks
- ex Somerset and England and a TMS stalwart.
05 Jan:Annual Quiz
with Paddy, Ken and John.
02 Feb: Andy Murtagh
(about Tony Greig)
- ex Hampshire and now a successful cricket biographer.
02 Mar: John Barclay with Stephen Chalke
- the ex Sussex captain interviewed by the well known cricket publisher and author.
06 Apr: Mike Gatting OBE
- ex Middlesex and England batsman, coach, commentator and various MCC positions.
04 May: AGM
followed by Mark Rowe
- a cricket historian with a first class degree in history and a cricket author
Guest Fee £6
2021/22 CCS Season:
WELCOME BACK, 2 Oct.|
Victory Club update.
Pitch Publishing Virtual Cricket Talks: NEW SERIES of free Author talks, alternate Friday evenings, 06 Aug - 12 Nov.
|Feedback: please speak with a Committee Member if you have any thoughts about the CCS or if you wish to advise us of things that may be of interest to CCS Members.|
|Committee meetings: generally held on the 3rd Monday of the month. Please contact our Secretary Ian Randall if you would like anything to be put on the agenda for discussion.|
|Extra Specials: CCS Umbrellas (£12.50), CCS 'Tom Graveney in Conversation with Stephen Chalke' CDs (£7) and CCS ties (£5) are available for purchase. More Info.|
Copyright © 2006-2021 Cheltenham Cricket Society and CricketArchive